We’re proud to serve the Short Pump area with comprehensive and professional home inspection services.Estimate Inspection Cost Schedule Your Inspection
What To Expect
I’ll inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology.
I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I can describe my process, explain my findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions.
As a state-licensed Certified Master Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®, I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice.
Short Pump, VA Home Inspections Include*:
• Roof • Structural Components • Attic, Ventilation & Insulation • Exterior Cladding • Porch & Deck • Attached Garage • Driveway • Foundation • Basement/Crawlspace • Fireplace • Electrical System • Plumbing System • HVAC System • Interior, including: • Built-In Appliances • Ceilings, Floors & Walls • Windows/Glazing • Doors
*when visible and accessible
Services can also include Radon, or drone inspection of roof or other areas otherwise inaccessible.
What Next?Estimate Inspection Cost Schedule Your Inspection
Following my evaluation, I will compile my findings in an easy-to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve discovered. I’ll email you your report within 24 hours, and my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.
Certifications & Experience
- Virginia-Licensed Home Inspector #3380000697
- Certified Master Inspector® by the Master Inspector Certification Board
- InterNACHI® Certified – CPI
- Trained by NIBI, the National Institute of Building Inspectors
- NRS-Certified for New Residential Structure Inspections
- Have performed 1,000+ inspections
View A Sample Report
Certified Master Inspector